· Looks like FB is still powerful after all! Before we started the ceremony, I asked everyone to go around that hadn’t been to a Moondays’ Red Tent and tell us how they found us. Two said through the SomaSpace website and the rest were from Facebook. I found that so interesting because so far, FB has been slow growing for us vs. Instagram and Twitter.
· Something interesting happened during the first hour with our ice breaker game. Usually people pair up or talk to a couple of different people at a time standing and sitting in various places. This time a circle formed in the lounge area and everyone played the game sitting in a big circle. It just happened organically and was lovely!
· Our theme was Demeter who is the archetype of the mother.
· Our activity was to draw and color on an outline of a baby (actually was a gingerbread man outline as I couldn’t find a good baby one) all of the children, pets, projects, businesses and whatever else we’re mothers of.
· Our sharing was to talk about our drawings or how we related or didn’t relate to the Demeter or Mother archetype.
· Synchronicities at our Red Tent! Our synchronistic guest Persephone wasn’t having any of it. She screamed and cried until her mother finally had to take her home. Backstory: Alison brought her pregnant daughter Luna to our April Red Tent. Luna then gave birth to a girl on the same day as our June Red Tent. She had no idea that the name she chose for her daughter, Persephone, would be the theme for our July Red Tent! Luna then brought Persephone to our August Red Tent, but unfortunately, little Pepper had to leave. I think Hades was summoning her back down to the Underworld J. We had another synchronicity when a couple of days before the August Red Tent, I got a call from a woman inquiring about attending our Red Tents. Turns out she has been working with the Goddess Demeter for many years!
· Beverages consumed: Even though we had more people, less wine was consumed after the ceremony. Instead, people were drinking the Univera Xtra I brought. I love this product and have been consuming it twice a day for 7 years. It’s great for energy (but it’s not a stimulant, with no caffeine), mental clarity, joint comfort and stress management. It’s a comprehensive wellness product that pushes down on damage and up on repair. To learn more click here and if you’re interested in trying it out, you can either get in touch with me (email@example.com) or order here.
· Testimonial video: Alexandra Loves, a Love Attraction Coach, made this great video talking about how wonderful the Red Tents are. Check it out! Click here.